Just in time for the holidays, we are happy to present the Promo campaign – a short-term advertising campaign that…
Top 10 Best Ad Management Platforms for e-Commerce in 2022
For the first time, global eCommerce sales will top $5 trillion in 2022, accounting for more than a fifth of total retail sales. Online marketplaces and businesses are growing at enormous rates, creating more competition and making it challenging to get the attention of consumers.
Advertising software is one of the most effective ways to boost your online presence and, obviously, sell your products.
How can ad management platforms help e-commerce businesses?
Ad management platforms can help e-commerce businesses with many things, including budget management, sales growth, a better understanding of target audiences, increasing brand awareness, and more.
Want to see some proof? Here are a few insights from the HubSpot marketing review:
- 68% of marketing managers say that paid advertising is “very important” or “extremely important” to their general marketing strategy.
- 33% of marketers turn to paid advertising to boost their brand awareness.
- Photo and picture uploads are the most popular sort of material on social media for increasing audience engagement.
The pool of solutions for advertising management is limitless, but choosing the right one can be challenging.
10 best ad management tools for e-commerce
Now, let’s look at 10 effective ad management solutions designed for various sorts of advertisements, goals, and teams.
Adwisely (previously RetargetApp) is a powerful tool that specializes in e-commerce advertising management. With over 15,000 active customers, the platform brings, on average, 600%-700% ROAS and helps companies sell products with effective digital campaigns across 15 placements and channels.
For marketers, agencies, and online store owners who manage everything single-handedly, it’s a valuable and practical asset for ad automation and management.
- Easy to set up. Even if you are a starter in ad management, the ad setup will only take you a few clicks.
- Multichannel advertising. The solution offers 10+ different placement possibilities, including Instagram, Messenger, Marketplace, Google Search and YouTube.
- Significant reach opportunities. Just with the Facebook ads powered by Adwisely, you can potentially reach over 1 billion of Facebook’s active users
- Positive ad perception. Over 75% of users respond positively or neutrally to an ad of the product they previously viewed.
- Transparent reports. Adwisely offers easy-to-understand data close at hand. You can view all the key metrics on Adwisely dashboard and find the in-depth stats in your own ad cabinets.
- Great returns. Online ads are not free, but their relatively low cost is nothing compared to the high return on advertising spend.
Hubspot is a well-known ad management and monitoring platform for inbound marketing efforts. The tool lets companies track inbound marketing strategies from start to end. As a result, HubSpot allows extensive support for ad creation, management, and reporting across several networks. If you also want to keep track of your inbound marketing tactics, Hubspot is an excellent choice.
- Automated synchronization. Hubspot automates ad targeting lists by automatically syncing leads and audiences.
- Advanced reports. Access to a complete ROI analysis based on platform leads to distribute your adverts on social media sites.
- User analysis. The tool provides target audience behavior analysis. As a result, it will encourage contacts to take action and connect with your advertisements.
- Precise campaign statistics. This feature assists in determining the effective ad that converts a large proportion of paying consumers.
Google Ads Manager
Google Ads is the undoubted leader of online advertising platforms. You may show sponsored search advertising on Google search engine results pages using Google Ads, previously known as Google Adwords.
Google Display Network (GDN) is an additionally available asset to promote on prominent websites, giving Google an excellent platform for both search and display advertisements, whether you want to increase brand recognition or attract new consumers.
Why Google Ads?
- Huge reach. Google is the most popular search engine, processing over 100 billion searches every month, making it the primary ad platform for e-commerce.
- High ROAS. The average return on ad expenditure (ROAS) for Google Ads is believed to be 2:1, and it’s 800% for the Google Search Network.
- Affordability. Online advertising is more cost-effective for small and medium-sized companies with limited resources and budgets.
- Ease of integration. Google Ads is easy to use with other digital marketing software.
Facebook Ads Manager
Facebook provides a great audience and offers an extensive marketing toolkit for meeting your campaign objectives. It’s a great way to get your items in front of your target clients to increase brand awareness, allowing potential buyers to effortlessly transition from “discovery” to “purchase”.
Why Facebook Ads?
- Wide audience. With billions of active accounts, Facebook has the most users of any social media network. Advertising on Facebook provides you with a nearly limitless potential audience.
- Extensive target capabilities. Facebook is a network for all ages, interests, and genders, and advanced audience filters increase the chances to reach the target by geography, employment, hobbies, previous activity, and other data variables.
- Regulated spending. Facebook advertising is simple to budget for, and you can quickly track your spending and cut it off when necessary.
- Video options. Facebook is one of the top video ad networks, with publishers allowed to use the original content in their in-stream video advertisements system.
Bing (Microsoft) Ads
Bing is a popular search engine with over a billion unique monthly visits. It’s not as popular as Google, but it’s a powerful platform in its own right. Bing might be the missing piece of your marketing plan puzzle, depending on what you’re offering and who you’re targeting.
Why Bing Ads?
- Alternative market. Bing holds a 6.7% market share, making it the world’s second-largest search engine.
- Microsoft audience. Additionally, nearly 1 billion individuals utilize Windows 10. Because Microsoft controls Bing, a lot of traffic is directed to their own search engine via Cortana and the search bar at the bottom of the computer screen.
- Easy-to-get traffic. For many companies, this means an opportunity to access a lot of traffic without much effort.
- Good CTR. Finally, according to Wordstream research, the average click-through rate (CTR) for Bing Ads is 1.25 %, whereas Google Ads has a CTR of only 0.86 %
- Integration with Google Ads. Microsoft advertising lets you import and customize so you don’t have to make everything from scratch once again.
With over 2 billion monthly viewers, YouTube is an ideal channel for increasing brand recognition as part of your conversion funnel, all while driving visitors to your online store. You’re passing up an important chance to reach new leads if you don’t have a YouTube eCommerce marketing strategy in place.
Why YouTube Ads?
- Google benefits. As part of Google’s Ad system, YouTube boasts excellent support, extensive data, and targeted possibilities, including remarketing advertising.
- A large and diversified audience. Every day, more than 1 billion hours of video on a variety of topics are uploaded to YouTube.
- Built-in engaged audience. YouTube users aren’t just scrolling through a feed; they go there for education and pleasure, making it a great area to target them with video advertisements.
Snapchat has 306 million daily users, and we’re not just talking about the younger generation. This platform enables advertisers to construct interactive advertising in which viewers swipe up or tap for site visits or purchases. To improve brand visibility, you may even utilize bespoke branding filters and AR lenses.
Why Snapchat Ads?
- Mobile audience. According to Snapchat, users are 20% more likely to use their phones when buying in 2021 than in 2020.
- Immersive experience. Snapchat ad types allow you to showcase your items utilizing immersive, full-screen mobile advertising to make a lasting impression.
- Low entry cost. You can start running advertising for as little as $5 per day.
- More conversion options. Interacting with items that offer AR experiences has been demonstrated to result in a 94% greater buy conversion rate, as people feel more connected to businesses.
Social networking is essential for effective advertising strategies. Smartly.io is ad management software that allows customers to concentrate their efforts on social media ads. It uses AI techniques to streamline the process of creating good ad content.
- Optimization algorithm. The comprehensive algorithms assist in optimizing your content based on audience and real-time data.
- Real-time campaign reports. With the real-time advertising data, users can make mass modifications to get more leads.
- Personalization. The algorithms browse user data and allow creating customized templates.
- Modular testing. This feature allows businesses to define the best working channels and tools.
Rollworks is an account-based platform for managing or identifying target audience through accounts. Furthermore, it lets users engage more visitors via multiple channels and analyze the success of their e-commerce ad strategies. Account-based tracking helps automate ads and convert users better.
- Lead generation tools. RollWorks assists in reaching out to and engaging highly qualified accounts to focus your ABM initiatives.
- Retargeting. Creation of retargeting advertising to generate more leads and return customers to purchases.
- High engagement rate. The tools aid in obtaining more account-based advertisements, delivering them to targeted consumers and engaging more visitors.
- Dynamic messaging. Lets users customize adverts and make them more appealing to the relevant audience.
Adstream is a significant digital asset for ad management that provides improved solutions. It offers ad distribution services to web businesses and publications. As a result, you have additional options for integrating and communicating with the appropriate audience. Furthermore, you may incorporate your ad marketing relationships with digital products, focused traffic, content automation, and many other things.
- User control. The feature lets users generate and optimize digital content through a single process.
- Social media integration. With many social media channels, companies can disseminate digital material and engage with more people.
- Automation. Material can automatically be changed or optimized for your global audience.
- Real-time data. With timely information, users can precisely measure their advertising strategies and processes.
Choice of the platform depends on your needs and business requirements. While Google, Facebook, YouTube, and other major platforms are great tools, they are more suitable for skilled marketers and advertisers.
Advertising management software like Adwisely is tailored for business owners who wear many hats, as it offers simple and effective tools to automate your campaigns and reach your most important goal — to sell more. Try Adwisely today 💚